Dr. Zhaoquan Huang
PhD,Department of Earth Sciences, Zhejiang University (2010)
Engineer for Remote Sensing Geology, Zhejiang Geological Survey (2010-2016)
Senior Engineer, College of Ocean and Earth Sciences, Xiamen University (2016-)
Application of GIS and RS techniques in the areas of geological survey, natural hazards, eco-environmental monitoring and coastal environmental changes.
- Zhou, L., D. Zhang, J. Wang, Z. Huang and D. Pan (2013). Mapping Land Subsidence Related to Underground Coal Fires in the Wuda Coalfield (Northern China) Using a Small Stack of ALOS PALSAR Differential Interferograms. Remote Sensing 5(3): 1152.
- Wang F., Huang Z., Yu L., Zhou L. and Zhang D. (2010). A study of PS-InSAR method for small area urban land subsidence. Geoinformatics, 18th International Conference 1:1-6.
- Huang Z., Zhang D., Wang F. Dang F. (2010). Differential SAR Interferometry for the Monitoring of Underground Coal Spontaneous Combustion Zone Surface Deformation(Chinese). Remote Sensing for Land & Resources (4):85-90.
1. Application of remote sensing in the study of the environment of islands and coastal areas.
2. Construction of Geological Oceanography information system.
3.Participating in geological oceanography research projects, providing remote sensing and information technology support.
4. Teaching and practice of GPS, GIS and RS for undergraduates and graduate students.