Engineer, Xiamen University (2017-)
Research Assistant, Xiamen University (2016-2017)
Postdoc Fellow, West Virginia University (2014-2015)
PhD, Peking University (2014)
BS, China University of Mining and Technology (Beijing) (2009)
Research interests/Technical Expertise
Sedimentology, petroleum geology, carbonate rocks-related geology and geochemistry.
Analysis techniques in sedimentary petrology and sedimentary geochemistry. Application of well logging and seismic interpretation in petroleum geology.
- Zhang, W., Guan, P., Jian, X., Feng F., Zou, C., 2014, In situ geochemistry of the Lower Paleozoic dolomites in the northwestern Tarim basin: Implications for the nature, origin and evolution of diagenetic fluids. Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems, 15(7), 2744-2764.
- Zhang, W., Guan, P., Jian, X., 2014, The effects of Permian volcanic-magmatic activity on the Paleozoic oil and gas generating and storing conditions in Tarim basin: A case study of Tazhong-47 well area. Acta Sedimentologica Sinica, 32(1), 148-158. (in Chinese with English abstract)
- Zhang, W., Guan, P., Han, D., Meng, Q., Xie, X., Jian, X., Liu, R., 2013, Evaluation of terrestrial hydrocarbon source rocks and oil source correlation in Triassic and Jurassic in northeastern Sichuan. Acta Scientiarum Naturalium Universitatis Pekinensis, 49(5), 826-838. (in Chinese with English abstract)
1. Participating in research and teaching platform development and maintenance for DGO.
2. Participating in analysis platform construction and maintenance of major equipment.
3. Sedimentology and geochemistry research.