Dr. Selvaraj KANDASAMY
Research Area: palaeomonsoon&Palaeoceanography
- Associate Professor, State Key Laboratory of Marine Environmental Science (MEL), Xiamen University, China (2011.11-)
- Post-Doctoral Researcher, Research Center for Environmental Changes, Academia Sinica, Taiwan (2009.8-2011.8)
- Post-Doctoral Research Associate, Institute of Marine Geology and Chemistry, National Sun Yat-sen University, Taiwan (2008.8-2009.7)
- Assistant Researcher, Institute of Marine Geology and Chemistry, National Sun Yat-sen University, Taiwan (2007.8-2008.7)
- Post-Doctoral Fellow, Institute of Marine Geology and Chemistry, National Sun Yat-sen University, Taiwan (2004.1-2007.7)
- Research Associate, Ocean Science and Technology Cell, Mangalore University, India (2002.5-2003.12)
- Guest Lecturer, Department of Geology, University of Madras, India (2001.4-2002.4)
- Senior Research Fellow, Department of Geology, University of Madras, India (2000.4-2001.3)
- Ph.D. Department of Geology, University of Madras, India (2000)
Biogeochemistry, Paleoceanography, Paleoclimatology, Sediment Geochemistry-Earth Surface Processes
- Selvaraj, K., B.Z. Lin, J.Y. Lou, W.L. Xia, X.T. Huang, and C.T.A. Chen, 2015. Lacustrine sedimentological and geochemical records for the last 170 years of climate and environmental changes in southeastern China. Boreas 45, 165-179.
- Selvaraj, K., T.Y. Lee, J.Y.T. Yang, E.A. Canuel, J.C. Huang, M. Dai, J.T. Liu, and S.J. Kao, 2015. Stable isotopic and biomarker evidence of terrigenous organic matter export to the deep sea during tropical storms. Marine Geology 364, 32-42.
- Selvaraj, K., K.Y. Wei, K.K. Liu, and S.J. Kao, 2012. Late Holocene monsoon climate of northeastern Taiwan inferred from elemental (C, N) and isotopic (δ13C, δ15N) data in lake sediments. Quaternary Science Reviews 37, 48-60.