Dr. Xing Jian
Research Area: Sedimentary Geology and Sedimentary Geochemistry
- Associate Professor, Xiamen University (2015-)
- Postdoctoral Research Associate, West Virginia University (2013-2015)
- PhD, Peking University (2013)
- BS, Peking University (2008)
Sedimentary geology, siliciclastic sediment provenance analysis, Sedimentary geochemistry- based chemical weathering study and paleoclimatology
- Jian, X., Guan, P., Fu, S-T., Zhang, D-W., Zhang, W., Zhang, Y-S., 2014. Miocene sedimentary environment and climate change in the northwestern Qaidam basin, northeastern Tibetan Plateau: Facies, biomarker and stable isotopic evidences. Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology, v. 414, p. 320-331.
- Jian, X., Guan, P., Zhang, W., Feng, F., 2013. Geochemistry of Mesozoic and Cenozoic sediments in the northern Qaidam basin, northeastern Tibetan Plateau: Implications for provenance and weathering. Chemical Geology, v. 360-361, p. 74-88.
- Jian, X., Guan, P., Zhang, D-W., Zhang, W., Feng, F., Liu, R-J., Lin, S-D., 2013. Provenance of Tertiary sandstone in the northern Qaidam basin, northeastern Tibetan Plateau: Integration of framework petrography, heavy mineral analysis and mineral chemistry. Sedimentary Geology, v. 290, p. 109-125.