- Professor, Xiamen University (2008-)
- Associate Professor, Xiamen University (2003-2007)
- Postdoctoral Research Associate, Xiamen University (2001-2002)
- PhD, Chinese Academy of Geological Sciences (2000)
- BS, China University of Geosciences (1988)
Coastal hydrogeology, Interaction between groundwater and seawater, Submarine groundwater discharge and associated hydrogeochemical processes, SGD-derived dissolved substances to the coastal ocean, Submarine groundwater discharge impacts on the ecological environment of coastal ocean, Seawater intrusion in the coastal aquifers
- Liu, H-T., Guo, Z-R., Gao, A-G., Yuan, X-J., Zhang B., 2016, 18O and 226Ra in the Minjiang River estuary, China and their hydrological implications. Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science, v. 173, p. 93-101.
- Yuan, X-J., Guo, Z-R., Ma, Z-Y., Zhang, B., 2015. The evaluation of submarine groundwater discharge in Jiaozhou Bay based on 222Rn mass balance. ActaGeoscienticaSinica, v. 36, p. 237-244.
- Wang, B., Guo, Z-R., Yuan, X-J., Zhang, B., Ma, Z-Y., 2015. Water apparent ages and submarine groundwater discharge of Jiaozhou Bay indicated by radium isotope tracers. Oceanologia et LimnologiaSinica, v. 46, p. 88-95.